Saturday, March 28, 2009

SPRING OH 9

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are my Spring 09 staples.
I feel so energized this morning, I cleaned my room, and I honestly believe that a clean room is a symbol of a clean mind. It makes me feel so relaxed and so much less tired and stuffy. As a result, I'm so in the mood to get dressed up and be inspired. I decided to make a set that relates to Spring because I can finally feel the freshness of the season coming. I've totally been loving white blazers, after seeing them on MK and other amazing fashion bloggers. I seriously HAVE to get some bleached denim shorts, and I've still been dying for those Balmain sandals! 

Blazer - See by Chloé
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - Balmain

Image source: net-a-porter
                            topshop
                            polyvore

1 comment:

Styleseeking Zurich said...

i'm not a big fan of plain white blazers, but this one here is definitely chic and cool!!!
love it so much.

MiJi <3