Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GUCCI FALL '09

Currently Listening To: Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Models: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Anja Rubik, Dree Hemingway, Freja Beha Erichsen, Jacquetta Wheeler, Jamie Bochert, Myf Shepherd, Natasha Poly, and Raquel Zimmermann

Hi! I just came back from Canada last night which explains the lack of posts once again haha It was such a fantastic weekend though!

So anyways when I first saw this, I was in love, but as I continued to look at it I found it a bit too crowded. I love Natasha's dress though! Well I guess it's pretty tough to beat the Spring/Summer ad with Lily, Natasha, and Abbey! What do you think?

Image source: modelcouture

No comments: