Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I CAN BE SUCH A LAZY PERSON

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Model: Tanya Dziahileva
Photographer: Carlotta Mainago
Mixte 62
"Beaute Naturelle"

Sorry for not posting in a long long long time. I've been back in NYC for a little more than a week now and it's such a bittersweet feeling. Obviously NYC is great, but compared to Paris, there's a lot more noise, and honestly I miss the food so much! haha Well I brought back some macarons from La Duree, but I miss eating with my friend at Cafe de la Paix. I also miss watching people in Paris. There's something about them, they always care about how they carry themselves. Everyone has this sort of elegance to them. But, of course, I'm happy to be sleeping in my own bed again, and shopping at Saks :)

Anyways I have a lot of photos to post so stay tuned! 

Image source: modelcouture

No comments: