Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'M BAAACK

Currently Listening To: Oh Darling! - The Beatles

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anja Rubik
Viktor Demarchelier
Viva! Moda, Winter 2010.

Well it's almost been a year since my last post..
I hope you all don't hate me, and are able to forgive me..
But I am officially making my comeback, if you can even call it that..
I really hope you all decide to stick by me, it would mean a lot to me. And, a longer message will follow in the upcoming days with an explanation and more babbling on my time away, but I leave you today with Anja and hopes that you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, and most importantly a successful Black Friday! I know I did, and I'd love to post pictures of all the deals I got if anyone is interested?

Lots of Love,
AllForFashion

Image source: modelcouture

No comments: