Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beauty: What I Am Using Right Now

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting much. This last week has been full of tests, but I am officially on winter break! Two weeks of freedom at last! Anyways heres a little beauty post of my favorite/most used products of the moment. I've been getting quite into the beauty world since my leave. I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what your favorites are! Here we go..
Face
Cleanser: Clinique Mild Facial Soap (For Dry/Combination)
Toner/lotion: Clinique Clarifying Lotion Douce
Cream/moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Exfoliator: Clinique Turnaround Scrub / Neutrogena Shine Control Scrub
Face make-up remover: Kirkland or Neutrogena Deep Clean Makeup Remover wipes
Eye make-up remover: The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Body
Shower gels/soaps: Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash
Body lotions/creams: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Body exfoliator: Haven't been using one lately..
Hand cream: Same goes for this, my hands aren't very dry..
Lip balm or lip treatment: Burt's Bees/Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm
Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs/Chloe Eau de Toilette/Coco Mademoiselle Chanel
Deodorant: Secret

Hair
Shampoo/conditioner: Bioluxe Volumizing Shampoo/Kerastase Nutritive
Mask: Redken Clear Moisture/Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Conditioner : Bioluxe Polishing Conditioner/Kerastase Nutritive
Treatment: Moroccan Oil/Chi Keratin Mist

Make-up
Primer: Tarte Clean Slate
Foundation: Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer/Benefit Erase Paste (Under-eye)
Powder: Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free/Maybelline Dream Matte (T-Zone)
Blush: It changes daily, but I love MAC On A Mission right now
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Lipstick: MAC Hue
Lipgloss: Chanel Levres Scintillantes in #94 Sundress
Eyeshadow: Changes daily.. but I love the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and the Neutrogena Nourishing Quad in Seashells (Taupes)
Eyeliner: Milani Liquid Eye Tech/Wet n Wild Cream Liner in Black/Revlon Colorstay Pencil in Black
Eyeshadow primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: Revlon Grow Luscious/L'Oreal Voluminous

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love posts like this!!! I'm always wondering what products other people use! :-)