Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HOW COULD YOU BLAME ME?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

While I don't usually use this term, I must admit that Robert Pattinson is sex on legs. And of course, I saw New Moon haha :) And for all of you Twilight fanatics (not so sure there are many here) I have to say that I don't know which side to choose. I mean now that Taylor Lautner's hair is short, and his abs are well amazing, it's pretty hard to pick haha I know it may seem as though I'm basing it all on looks, but I don't think anyone wants to read about my little controversy in depth... But I'd love to know what you think LOL Team Jacob or Team Edward?

Image source: Vanity Fair

7 comments:

Nimue said...

defenitely Edward! I love him!:)

Phoebe Rose said...

Team Edward all the way!

Carmen said...

Team Edward, though Jacob is so lovable in the movie.

Carmen.xx.

Unknown said...

I do not like both of them ,but Jacob is even more loser than Edward :D

Dudù (Schimera Antonio) said...

Wow... wonderfull... wonderfull wonderfull

French Wings said...

WOW he is defenitely hot! haha and of course team Edward!

Sincerely, KC - The Teaching Fashionista said...

Team Edward for suuuure!!! Jacob's a nerd... however I did feel a tad bad for him in New Moon.. he'll get over it though! :o)